Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our own family photo session

Saturday, we had our own family photo session at our house with Krystal Muellenberg a photographer from the Cashton area (click the link to see our sneak peak). Last fall, Krystal contacted me after randomly finding my web site. I am so pleased that she did. She's an awesome photographer and I am very happy that we've met. I have taken hundreds of pictures of Max, but we don't have very many at all with either me or Ryan in the picture and definitely not with us both. I love the pictures so far. I can't wait to see the rest, and I can't wait to order some prints! Thank you, again, Krystal. You rock! :)

Oh, and she previously tagged me. So, I suppose I better fess up some answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was a senior in high school. I worked at Box Office Video in Viroqua, and was anxiously waiting to get out of Dodge to go to school at Michigan Technological University for Computer Science. Ha! :) I did graduate from MTU, but with a degree in Scientific and Technical Communication instead, and now look at me!

Things on my to-do list
-Add some new products to my web site.
-Send out a mailing to all of my 2008 wedding couples.
-Clean my house is always on my list, but I always manage to fill my time with something else. :) Though having Krystal over last weekend helped a whole lot.
-Get Max to sleep through the night. Blah

Bad Habits
-Still biting my nails
-Not closing the lid on the peanut butter jar (sorry, Ryan)

Places I have lived
Wisconsin
Michigan
Minnesota
New York (for one summer)

Things most people don't know about me
Hmmm, I guess that I stay in my pajamas for most of the day and do almost all of my business from our loveseat in our living room. :)

4 comments:

Krystal Muellenberg said...

Thank YOU guys for having me there. It was tons of fun. I am so glad you like them. We will have to get together again! Thanks.

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family! I love the last one of the three of you on the bed.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos of the three of you. Love the feet pic!!

Em said...

So nice to have some family pictures...you are all so cute and photogenic. I think all of them are great, but I think #2 (from the top) is my favorite of the bunch. Nice to have found a photographer who shares the same aesthetic... :)