Monday, March 10, 2008

April and Boyd, engaged



Yesterday's engagement session was extra special. April is an old neighbor and grade school friend of mine. She and her mom found my booth at Wedding World, and we both had small heart attacks when we saw each other. I was so happy when she and Boyd decided to book me for their wedding. April and I had a ballet class together when I was in first grade and she was in kindergarten, and we also rode the same bus to school. We spent lots of time making up dances to Paula Abdul and C&C Music Factory. It was great to meet Boyd and I'm so looking forward to their wedding in October!

The other reason it was special? I finally took that photo by the La Crosse sign! I swear there is ALWAYS a car parked in front of it. April and Boyd even had the perfect colored coats to complete the picture. I have been doing a happy dance for the past 24 hours. I have to say though, it would be more perfect if that tree had blossoms. Oh well, always something. :)







2 comments:

Krystal Muellenberg said...

I love them all! Fabulous job. You make me want to go shoot around La Crosse. It was fabulous to meet you this weekend. sorry for talking your ear off. ;)

Tiffany said...

We are so anxious to see the pictures! Now I know what it is like. :) I think I talked just as much...it was great to meet you too!