Monday, March 31, 2008

Eric & Lauren, engaged

Saturday, I had an engagement session in Sparta with Eric and Lauren. They grew up in Sparta and went to high school together, so it was only appropriate that we take pictures there. We took pictures by the lake and then headed over to Eric's mom's house. They showed me some spots that they want to take pictures at for their wedding in October, and I can't wait! It should be beautiful colors then (and a beautiful couple!).

On a side note, I stopped at a gas station before I met them and the clerk said "Have a nice day to me." I followed up with, "you too." He said, "No, I can't I'm working." I laughed and said that I was too. I wanted to follow up with, "but I LOVE my job!" I didn't though, but seriously, I was WORKING on Saturday when I took these pictures. How cool is that? :) Thanks for the fun afternoon, guys!




No comments: