Monday, January 21, 2008

Wedding World 2008

Wedding World 2008

Sunday I had a booth at the local Wedding World expo. It's the biggest wedding expo in the area with around 3000 people in attendance. I've been planning to be at this event since I started up my business last October. At the time, I was thinking I HAD to be at something like this in order to get business. To my surprise, I am almost booked up for 2008 all on my own, so I treated yesterday as just a good way to get my name out in the community. I had a blast talking with everyone and I can't describe what it was like to have a physical presence of my business. I do most of my business on my couch with my laptop while Max plays on the floor or in his activity center. So, to have a booth with BIG pictures hanging up for everyone to see felt really great.

Also, a big THANK YOU to my sister who helped me out. I really needed that second hand.


Wedding World 2008

Wedding World 2008

4 comments:

Em said...

How exciting! It looks like you had a great booth setup. :)

Kate said...

Congratulations Tifany. Your booth looks great and your pictures are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Your booth looks very professional and inviting. If I were a bride, I would totally hire you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany! Your booth looks great- I'm so excited that you had a picture of Josh and I there!! I wish I could have seen it, but we were out of town. Congratulations on being nearly booked up- I'm glad we got you when we did!