Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Albums



I now offer albums!



All albums are 20 pages. You can include one picture or nine per page; you tell me which pictures you want. Pictures are printed directly on each page. Albums are designed by me. However, you must proof the album before print to ensure accuracy. Covers are currently available in black only and include up to 3 lines of silver foil stamping. Album paper is available in #100 weight stock or linen. Additional pages are available in increments of 2 for $2.00 up to a maximum of 50 pages.
- 5x5”: $50.00 - perfect for a picture wedding guest book, parent's album, or a small keepsake from a family/engagement session
- 10x10”, 8.5x11”, or 11x8.5”: $75.00 -- just the right size for a wedding album






2 comments:

Tami of BrooksGroth said...

What a wonderful idea!

As I told Shawn, I'm salivating over ordering the smaller size w/ pics from our fall shoot ... preferably the black and whites ... we'll see what kind of consenseus I get.

Tiffany said...

The 5x5 is so cute! I want to make one for myself with pictures of Max.