Friday, January 25, 2008

Lunch



Today, Max and I met Ryan for lunch at a restaurant that just opened up across the street from where Ryan works called Sundays Bake Shop & Eatery. We had heard about it in the paper a few months ago and have been anticipating its opening not only because of its convenient location but because their specialty is pie. Ryan and I share a similar trait, a big sweet tooth. Over lunch, we discussed our favorite desserts. I decided that mine are most definitely ice cream and cookies, where Ryan's are pie and cake. I may convert to pie though after the yummy apple pie we had. Overall, I say Sundays is a hit (by the way, we did actually have a lunch, which was really good).

Max fell asleep on the short ride home, so you get a double dose of Max today. This picture is horribly out of focus, but I love it anyways.


1 comment:

Em said...

Yahoo for double-Max Friday! :) I love the look on his face in the second photo. Thanks for sharing.