Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stephanie & Josh, engaged



I was so excited for this session. I kept telling Stephanie and Josh that they are my perfect little couple. Josh's family owns a cool theater in Alma, Wisconsin. It was three floors. The main floor was the theater and the second and third floors were just awesome open spaces with lots of beautiful natural light.

I had never been to Alma before, but was excited when I saw it. It's a cute little river town with lots of old buildings. We found lots of places to take pictures, and they were up for any poses that I threw at them. I had a great time and am looking forward to their wedding next year!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Tiffany-I am loving the pics!!! I can't believe you managed to catch a couple of Josh NOT laughing;) Thanks a bunch for traveling to Alma!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Josh and Stephanie-these are awesome pictures.
Love, Aunt Veronica