Thursday, November 1, 2007

Justin and Lindsey round 2



So, Saturday, I photographed the wedding of Justin and Lindsey. They contacted me way back when starting my own photography business was something that I was still just dreaming about. Booking their wedding was a big boost for me. After meeting with them last spring, I was really happy that they contacted me. They seemed so happy together and very laid back. I wasn't nervous at all to photograph their wedding. I knew it would go smoothly, and it did.






Her sisters had a very funny and very touching toast.


Some of the details...



The groom's nephews are in the red ties. This picture was the last I took for the night (and it filled up my last memory card!).


I've been experimenting with storyboards, as well as with the colors.


I had a lot of fun spending the day with Justin and Lindsey and their friends and family. I wish them the best!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Beautiful. I like the storyboard.