Monday, October 15, 2007

The tangled web



My first family session on Saturday was with a familiar family, Shawn, Tami, Megan, and Nessa. I know Shawn from my previous place of employment and I know Tami because she used to work with a friend of mine. Get all of that? :)

When I first met this couple, I noticed right away how Shawn lit up when he talked about Tami and his family. I've always thought they obviously love each other a whole lot. I hope I was able to capture some of that feeling in their pictures.




3 comments:

Shawn said...

Thank you, Tiffany--that was very nice of you to say. I hope the rest of the pictures are as good as these!

Tami of BrooksGroth said...

Yes, THANK YOU for the post but mostly for coming and taking pics and putting up with Nessa. :-)

I LOVE that first picture mostly because it captures US right now as a family. And I am SO going to love showing it to Nessa when she's older ... and hopefully I can pull it out when she has a moody toddler!

And that picture of Megan is SO gorgeous ... eek, I'm so scared for when she really is a teenager! AND, can I book you now for her senior portraits! ;-)

Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Mel & Jo said...

Great pictures - I LOVE the one of the four of you at the beginning :) Including Nessa's face! And the one of Megan alone is truly beautiful...I have to agree with her mom! Can't wait to see the rest of the proofs - and to order some. SIL/Aunt Jo