Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kendra



My second session on Saturday was with Kendra for a senior portrait session. I made it clear that I'm definitely not a senior portrait photographer, but Kendra was looking for something different than the standard studio set up. I was happy to give it a try. She told me that she had a lot of fun, and I did too. I may consider seeking out more senior sessions for those that are looking for something a little different, just like Kendra. I've also been having fun playing with the colors of these photos. I'll be giving her the regular photo, but also some of these jazzed up versions.

We met downtown and found some more alleyways to pose in.




We also got some pretty fall pictures, as well.



One more session from last weekend, stay tuned!

No comments: