Monday, October 8, 2007

Back in the saddle



How could I resist this title? Saturday I had my first session back. It is kicking off a month full of sessions. I'm so excited for all of them. It was a little sad/weird leaving Max, but it was just for a couple hours and he slept the entire time. Ryan didn't even have to feed him. I had so much fun at the session, I hardly had time to miss Max. Though, I did sneak a quick phone call home during a down time. :)

Ryan has been teasing me about this session ever since I booked it. I'm a bit scared of horses. I think they are beautiful, but they are a little bit scary too. Good thing Cassie was very tame. I wasn't scared at all during the session. Tori, her owner, was the perfect little model. Can you believe she is 12 years old? These could be senior pictures.



I LOVED this location. I think I have a soft spot for farms. There are so many great places to shoot.





Even got one of Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tiffany! The pictures are fantastic!! The session was actually relaxing despite the unusual heat and having to care for my little guy at the same time. ~ Della