Sunday, July 1, 2007

Matt & Jennifer: the wedding


Last weekend I photographed my second wedding. You may remember Matt and Jennifer from their engagement pictures. They didn't want many posed pictures, but they were nice to let me snap a few before the ceremony for my sake. :) The rest are mainly candid.

Matt and Jennifer are friends of ours, so Ryan was invited to the wedding, as well. We had a really nice time for a lot of reasons. They had the same officiant as we did, and he gave the same kind of personalized ceremony that we had. We've also
never been to a reception like theirs ever. They served an amazing 7 course meal. Jennifer loves big Italian dinners, and that is pretty much what we had. Everyone seemed happy and full afterwards.

The other exciting part to the day was that I was able to borrow the 70-200mm 2.8L IS USM lens. I had never used an L series lens before, which is the best that Canon makes. I liked it a lot, but it was really heavy and intimidating. I only used it during the ceremony because it was so bulky. I could really notice a difference with the quality of pictures from an L series though. I think they look much more "crisp." :)

See the rest of my favorites here.

No comments: