Monday, April 7, 2008

Dan and Jodi, married!

Saturday, I photographed the wedding of Dan and Jodi. It was such a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony. I really enjoyed getting to know them and their friends better. The ceremony was at English Lutheran and the reception was at the Best Western Midway.

So, I can't tell the story of their wedding without telling about the incident that happened to me. While taking pictures at Pettibone, I, um, was hit in the ear with a frisbee golf frisbee (those hard discs). What a shock! To be honest, it totally hurt. But, we got the pictures and got out of there. A big thanks to the groomsmen for looking out for me. They were ready to fight in my honor, but turns out it was just a girl with some bad aim.
Definitely a night I will never forget. :)

Dan and Jodi are away on their honeymoon, but hopefully they can get a chance to check out these pictures before they get back. I hope you guys have a great trip. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!
















1 comment:

Krystal Muellenberg said...

awesome! how does it feel to be back in the swing of weddings? I love them! (and the pastor of that wedding was one of my brides last year :) )