Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cody & Chris, engaged



Yesterday, I had an engagement session with Cody and Chris. They are high school sweethearts from Galesville. So, of course we had to take pictures there. I got the grand tour from them. :) Really, I think we hit all of the big spots in town. I love engagement sessions because it gives me a chance to get to know the couple a little better before the wedding. I found out that Cody and Chris are super laid-back, and were open for all of the crazy spots I put them in. Who knew Galesville would have so many great locations? Chris went around beforehand and scouted out some great places. I love when we're all on the same page.





I added a little texture to this picture, and actually like how it turned out. I think I'm getting the hang of it.



For that last shot, we had to climb a hill in the cemetery. Both of their feet were frozen by this point, but it was worth it for the sun and the backdrop. Thanks for a fun day, guys!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow. Lots of great locations and ANOTHER beautiful couple.