Thursday, August 9, 2007

40 weeks



This combo reminds me of one of those "which one of these things don't belong," but neither image belongs together!

I've been keeping busy since my last day of work, but with my due date coming up tomorrow and no baby yet, I really wanted to get out today. Things are progressing though with the baby, and I don't want to stray too far from home, just in case. So, I got a decaf coffee and then went grocery shopping. I stocked up on lots of non-perishables to have on hand after the baby is born. While getting the coffee, I noticed this local wedding magazine that is published annually. I need to get an ad in it for next year. I felt sort of silly reading a wedding magazine at the coffee shop, especially since I haven't been wearing my wedding rings for awhile now. No one really seemed to notice though. :)

Keep us in your thoughts; we hope it happens this weekend (if not before).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you, wondering if you had the baby yet! Eagerly awaiting your big news...

Jennifer S said...

I love the new site. We've been wondering about you, and awaiting the new arrival. I hope all's well.

Jenn M. said...

I've heard that you've given birth to a lovely baby boy. Congratulations!!!